|Many cardholders are already enjoying the benefits of the Health eCard.|
Read what patients, GP's and Practice Managers think of the Card.
- Simple, effective and VERY patient friendly.
- Mr B S, North London
- Peace of mind when travelling. Excellent idea!
- Mr W B, Yorkshire
- I’m diabetic and I travel frequently, I became allergic to penicillin 30 years ago. Since then, I’ve moved and my medical records were sent to a new GP, but this vital information was not included. I got that changed.
- Mr S B, Edgware
- This card gave me the confidence and independence to travel on my own knowing that the necessary medical information regarding my medical conditions could be made known to medics in an emergency.
- Mrs A L, Hertfordshire
General Practitioners (GPs):
- For the very ill with complex medical histories, for business travellers and tourists, fast access to their medical records anywhere in the World and at any time could be critical.
- Dr Julian Godlee from The Maltings Surgery, St Albans
- The best implementation of Personal Medical Records software I have seen.
- Dr Paul, London
- I think it’s brilliant that a patient can carry around their records. For Doctors, if someone had a serious problem and they have a Card in which we can see all their details it solves so many issues.
- Dr Royce Abrahams from Bridge Cottage Surgery, Welwyn
- I think it’s a fantastic idea, especially with patients who go abroad. We don’t know what’s going to be around the corner, I ski a lot and if I had an accident someone could access my details from my Card.
- Ms Jill Webb, former Practice Manager at Ladygate Lane, Middlesex
- As a Surgery we are looking for ways of improving our service and this can only help.
- Ms Annette Johnson, Practice Manager at Bridge Cottage Surgery, Welwyn
- For instance if you have an accident while you’re on holiday then a Doctor can check all your medical history from the Card, including allergies, and from there it can be decided on how best to treat you.
-Mr Ken Spooner, Practice Manager at Red House Surgery, Radlett